Identity - 40 Days Prayer and Fasting 12-11-2016

Ministering: - Pastor.Taiwo Olaoye


Bible studies

Theme: - Identity
Text: - Gen. 1:28-29
Prayer:
Lord, let me fulfill your purpose in life.

Lord, remove distraction from my life.

Lord, let me not live a life that is devoid of your knowledge.

Father let me not perish; send me the truth that my life needs tonight.

Lord, may i not fall in this heavenly race.

Illustration:
The first identity that ever existed is god and man is a replica of God - Gen.2:7-20, Gen.3:4, Gen.6:6

Father give me a compatible help mate.

The new identity of man when he lost his paradise.
Toiling and pain, the identity of good and evil.
Man took the wrong identity by eating the fruit of good and evil.
2nd identity - Evil and wickedness.
3rd identity - Grace and righteousness.

Prayer:
Lord give me my identity and identify me oh lord.

Father destroy every works of flesh in my life.

Father let me fulfill your purpose that will change my identity.

Every of my earthly identity that wants to destroy my heavenly race die.

Father pull me out from any place giving me wrong identity.

Any personality close to me that is bringing wrong identity father separate us.

Father my true identity let it manifest now.


Father remove the spirit of depreciation from my life
Identity - 40 Days Prayer and Fasting 12-11-2016 Identity - 40 Days Prayer and Fasting 12-11-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 13:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.