23-04-17 Sunday Service; Mystery of God

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye
Topic:-Mystery of God
Text:-Hosea; 1 Vs 10

There is something about you that you don’t know

The mysterious God that created me reveal all that concern me

I pray you receive mercy today

Until when God cloth you, you will still be using leaves to cover yourself

Lord I want to know who I am, what is the mystery about my life

The secret of your blessing the world will not know it in Jesus name

Stop labouring once the Lord breath on what you have it will never finish

Prayer:
Father reveal the mystery about my life I don’t want to labour in vain 

Father breath on me

Lord, where is my David, where is my Isaac

Father let the year of my transformation come now

Father where I have been using leave like Adam and Eve, father cloth me

A woman is created to submit

If the church does not submit to god there cannot be marriage of the lamb

The church that surrenders to God he cares for them, he becomes the shepherd and the church his sheep

Father give me the spirit of humility, submission, meekness

Father give me a man that knows the Lord, a man that can go on his knees and heaven will answer

Let regret not be my last word

Song:
Ore ofe sha 
ni gbekele mi
jesu ku fun ara ye
o ku fun mi pelu

Grace will lift you beyond measure

I decree to somebody’s life, marvelous grace, unmerited grace ... is your portion in Jesus name

The secret of grace is that wherever you are grace looks for his own

Your grace will locate you in Jesus name.

Every negative word that was pronounced into your life the blood of Jesus wipe it in Jesus name


My father, my creator, I call upon you now, visit me
23-04-17 Sunday Service; Mystery of God 23-04-17 Sunday Service; Mystery of God Reviewed by Unknown on 06:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.