17-04-17 Easter Monday Service; What Is the Essence of Galilee


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Text: Matthew 28:9-20, Act 1:2-9
Topic: What Is the Essence of Galilee

Ø       It is in Galilee the complete assignment was given

Ø   When you go into the territory of the kingdom of darkness, they will want to test the power you carry, when power jam power one has to bow and if you want to preach Christ let them see the beauty of that Christ in you

Ø             The power that is supreme will stay, Jesus says wait till you receive power and when your glory resurrect you can never be in one place

v             I decree, your coming to Galilee the morning shall be the beginning of your lifting in the name of       Jesus

Ø             When there is lifting there is a release so you must become terror to the kingdom of darkness

Ø             Jesus says empty yourself let me fill you, when you empty yourself, the Lord will fill you

v             I decree, every good desire of your heart today it shall be given unto you in Jesus name

v             I decree to somebody here, the world will celebrate you

Ø              Jesus says whoever want to follow me must forsake all

v            The world will honour you

Ø             Mystery is the school of the Holy Spirit

Prayer:
Lord I have come to 2017 Galilee father I empty myself so that I may receive from you

Father I empty myself for you to fill me

My heart every old man in you I remove you


Ø           The devil is interested in you because you carry something and he know if you give birth to that thing there will be trouble

v  But you will give birth to that thing in Jesus name

Prayer:
Everything the lord has not planted in you I uproot you and send you out.

Everything hindering the glory of the Lord I send you out

Everything holding me down in my heart I send you out

 Purge your heart of everything that is not of the lord

Every evil plant that my enemy has planted father remove it.

Ø               After the pain there is gain, after the shame there is fame.

Ø       The first thing you were given birth with is negativity, because that was what was in your Mother’s womb.

v  Father deliver me today, because I want to fulfill your purpose for my life

v  Father give me a new heart that will know you, that will obey you, every heart of disobedience father remove it.

Ø            When the new heart come, it will not be hard for you to serve the lord, righteousness will come, stubbornness gone, evil heart gone

v  Give me a heart that will know you, remove every heart of stone

Ø               If you don’t give birth to your glory now, your service to Jesus will be in vain

v  You want to be a vessel to the Lord, tell the lord you need his empowerment

v  Lord fill me with your power and never replace me with stone

v  Fill me lord, fill my soul, I can’t do your work without you, help me o Lord, give me understanding of your spiritual word, here I am lord use me.



17-04-17 Easter Monday Service; What Is the Essence of Galilee 17-04-17 Easter Monday Service; What Is the Essence of Galilee Reviewed by Unknown on 02:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.