16-04-17 Easter Sunday Service; Keep Yourself For Eternity


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Prayer:
Lord heal every wound that sin has put in my heart

Father give me understanding of spiritual things

It takes a remembrance before you can have experience


Topic: Keep Yourself For Eternity
Text: Gen 3:22-24

Why was man sent out of the garden?

·         Because the Lord says men has become one of us lest he take his hands and take from the tree of life and live forever

·         God prepare womb for conception and to deliver a living being
Which means the womb is meant to bring living things out
·         Tomb is where the dead is being laid
·         The present does not determine your future

Prayer:
God of 72 hours miracle between three days lord let my story change

Lord let me be rapturable, Lord keep my spirit soul and body

Father break me to the acceptable humility heaven will recognize, so that I might be a holy and living sacrifice.

Every spirit of waster will not have power over my life, I bind you, you have no power over the goodness of God in my life, I send you far from destiny
16-04-17 Easter Sunday Service; Keep Yourself For Eternity 16-04-17 Easter Sunday Service; Keep Yourself For Eternity Reviewed by Unknown on 06:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.