06-04-17 Night Vigil; Spirit of Error

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic: Spirit of Error
Text: Isaiah 25:5

Prayer:

Every voice of the stranger disturbing the purpose of God for my life Lord bring them down

Father bring every branch of the terrible one low before me

Every covering of wickedness and ignorance the devil has cast on me Lord set it on fire tonight

Father every spirit of error that would hide me on the day of my glory remove it from my life

Every error that would deny me from climbing my sit of glory may I not commit them

Father every spirit of error that devil would use to thwart your purpose for my life may I not commit it

God, may spirit of error not destroy your purpose for my life

Spirit of error in the name of Jesus be far from my life

Spirit of error whatever is that thing you are planning; you have failed in the name of Jesus

Lord, may I not lose my spiritual covering, my garment of holiness and righteousness may I not lose them

O lord, may the wicked ones not take my garment of covering and make me run naked

Every evil garment that will send me to hell fire that am lusting after, father deliver me from it

Every foundational curse that will destroy my garment of glory, father destroy that curse now

Lord, may I not be naked for the world to make mockery of me

Ø  Your garment is your kingdom

Father every gathering over my life that wants to naked me, O Lord naked them

Every spiritual wickedness that wants to remove my garment of covering, wherever they are gathered O Lord, judge them

Lord, remember me this morning, cloth me with royal apparel

Psalm 109:19 - every projected curse over my life evil one have used to sow cloth over my life holy ghost and fire back to the sender

Isaiah 50:9 - father wherever they gathered to condemn me Lord let them wax old as cloth

Isaiah 61:3 - father give me the garment of praise, let the wicked one not say where is my god

Every garment of deceits set it on fire

Every garment of seduction holy ghost and fire set it on fire

Mal.2:15 - those who use violence as garment to cover themselves father send them out of my life

Matthew 9:16 - father deliver me from old garments

Matthew 14:36 - father today am touching the hem of your garment make me perfectly whole

Matthew 22:11-12 - father on the day of the wedding of the lamb let me not be without wearing garment, let my gown not be wrinkled and spotted


Thank god for all his benefits that he daily allocated toward you and I
06-04-17 Night Vigil; Spirit of Error 06-04-17 Night Vigil; Spirit of Error Reviewed by Unknown on 19:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.