Sunday Service; You Cannot Have What You Are Not Given By God

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: You Cannot Have What You Are Not Given By God
Text: II Sam 2:1-32;  II Sam 3:1-9

My father create confusion in the midst of my enemy

Until when the center of your enemies is not hold you cannot possess your possession

Prayer:

Every of my property and belongings that someone is sitting upon lord unseat them now

Father bring down the empire of my enemy whatever is mine take it from them and give it to me

Father drop confusion in the camp of my enemy, let them begin to make errors

Father the truth the enemy has been covering, expose them now

Lord command my enemy as far as he has gone to spoil me, let him begin to say the truth

Father compel all those who rises against me to begin to confess

Every enemy the mouth that you have used to bad about me begin to use it to say good about me

Father let there be your judgment upon anyone sitting on my belonging, whatever he trusted let it fail him

Father every carrier of the spirit of hypocrisy send them far and release your judgment on them


Every hindrance and blockage the lord remove you from my way
Sunday Service; You Cannot Have What You Are Not Given By God Sunday Service; You Cannot Have What You Are Not Given By God Reviewed by Unknown on 07:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.