13-04-17 Night Vigil;- Put a Restrain Order On The Enemy Of My Life


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Topic: Put a Restrain Order On The Enemy Of My Life
Bible Reading; - Gen 31 Vs 22 - 44

Prayer:
Lord put a restrain order on the enemy of my life

Father place a permanent embargo on the enemy of my life

The womb is a miracle place that turns the living to a living being

Any power that will reverse the purpose of God for my womb, father let that powers die

Every tomb that has my property, by the resurrection power of Jesus, release it now

Every battle holding my destiny down, I command you in the name of Jesus, die

Father every gathering against my life, Lord Send your fire to restrain them

Every power of my father’s house that wants me to be empty, I disconnect you from my life, I will prosper

Gen 28:20-22
Arise o Lord and let your name save me, arise and save me from the power that wants to make nonsense of my life, deliver me o Lord

Every Saul that is waiting for me Lord give me victory over them

O Lord my God remember your word and deal well with me

Arise O Lord and remember your word over my life

Lord deliver me

Anything that they are using to take advantage of me father open my eyes and deliver me now

Lord arise and honour your word in my life

Lord prove yourself in my life

O Lord arise and take me to the next level of glory, honour and goodness.

Arise and rebuke every enemy of your children

Whatever is that thing in my life that is saying your word will not come to pass in my life father put an end to it tonight

Song:
Who can battle with the lord 3x
I say no body.........

My father whatever in my life that is not good father remove it now, restrain it

·        Holiness has nothing to do with darkness

·        When the anointing came upon David he became a giant killer

·        How many left Egypt, the purpose of God was for them to get to the Canaan land, but only two get there, you will be among the few in Jesus name.

Prayer:
The spirit to fulfill divine mandate father release it to me now.

The spirit of God is to fulfill the mandate of God not to back bite or see the fault of your neighbour.

You are the enemy of yourself because you refuse to prays

Lord the spirit of achiever enter into me now

Whoever stands against your will in my life father release your wasters and waste them

Tell the enemy you have no place in my life

The devil came to kill, steal and destroy

Song:
Wo le wa 2x
Emi olorun o
Wo nu aye mi lo o
Wo le wa

Prayer:
Every spirit of hindrance and blockage out of my life, destiny, in Jesus name

Friendship with the world is Enemity with god

Everything of the world that in hindering my relationship with god out

Every spirit of pride of life that the Lord despise out of my life

Every spirit of deception, self pride go out of my life now


13-04-17 Night Vigil;- Put a Restrain Order On The Enemy Of My Life 13-04-17 Night Vigil;- Put a Restrain Order On The Enemy Of My Life Reviewed by Unknown on 12:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.