30-04-17 Sunday Service; Confronting the Giant Called You

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Opening Prayer:
Father, hide my enemy inside the cupboard of darkness

Every enemy of my life father, throw them under the darkness of my foot stool

Father, throw my enemy inside darkness that they cannot come out from

Father, let darkness erase the calendar system of my enemy

Send my enemy to where darkness is his light

Lord let my enemy sentence himself to death

My life, give glory to your Lord your God

Every ungodly counsel that I am working in father deliver me

Ungodly counsel means you are walking in darkness

Any ungodly person I’m moving with that want to throw me into
Darkness, father, separate me from them

Topic:-Confronting the Giant Called You
Text:-Isaiah 9 Vs 1-8

How do you know the giant called you?
And how do I know the giant called you?

To know the giant called you, one must discover himself.
The real giant in the life of Joseph was his dream and immediately he told them there was problem.
Everybody has a giant in him.

Divine encounter is another form in wish you can discover the giant in you so you are not a giant until you discover the seed of greatness in you.

There is a giant inside you that you need to discover so the discovery of that giant inside you shows you what you can do in life.
The discovery of the giant in Saul turned him to Paul.
The discovery of the giant in Jacob turned him into Israel overnight.


Lord I want to discover the giant inside of me.
Let there be a revelation of the giant inside me.

The people we celebrate today, it is because of the discovery of the giant in them.

If you are suppose to build an estate and you die as a tenant, you are wastage to this generation, because you did not discover the giant inside of you.

Prayer:
Every word, prophesy that will bring forth my giant, father let it come now.

Every giant inside of me by the supernatural power inside of me,wake up in jesus name.

To discover the giant in you need spiritual violence to see it because even in heaven, war broke out, and the violence takes it by force

Every power covering the giant in me dies in the name of Jesus

Every giant inside of me come alive in Jesus name

I refuse to die without my giant coming out

Whatever power is covering the giant inside of me, by the supernatural power in me, every power covering my giant die

It not the time you discover it that matters, Joseph own started in 17 years, Moses had his own when he was 40 years old.

God as I cross over to the month of may, let me give birth to that giant in me.

Jacob put his family one side for Israel to be discovered

Every hindrance and delay fighting the discovery of the giant in me give way.

When jezebel thought she was in charge of Israel, Elijah alone held Israel to ransom when he prayed there should be no rain.

Hear you my destiny, every giant inside you wake up in Jesus name

Every power of darkness assign to silence the giant inside me let the supernatural power of the lord silence them in Jesus name.

Every plant my father has not planted in me, I uproot you in the name of Jesus

Every stranger disturbing my giant from coming out, go out of my life in Jesus name

Every seed of the enemy inside me, to destroy the good seed of the giant inside me withered in the name of Jesus

My creator you are the one that created me, wish ever way you want my giant to come alive, O Lord wake up my giant

Whatever needs to be destroyed for my giant to come alive, father, destroy it now in Jesus name.

Every power that want to swallow my giant, die in the name of Jesus

The discovery of Lazarus was that he will die and rise

Every power that want to destroy my glory, die before my glory in Jesus name

Some people are angry because of the goodness of God in your life

Everybody that is envious of the goodness of God in my life, father waste them

There are some enemies that must not see the glory of your life

I decree into your life, the miracle that your enemy will not be able to look at, I pray God to give it to you

O Lord every king Hosiah that need to die for my glory to come alive die

Father put confusion in the camp of my enemy

Every physical price that need to be paid, O Lord my father let it take place in Jesus name.

Every decision that will push me to the manifestation of the giant in me, let it be made now.

Father my seat of glory wherever it is now, Lord it is time for me to seat on it

O Lord all that needs to vacate for me to occupy, let them vacate now

Anybody that needs to decrease for me to increase let them decrease now

I receive my hand-over note in the name of Jesus

Whoever is holding my hand-over note, I collect it back in the name of Jesus

Lord establish my glory now by your supernatural power


30-04-17 Sunday Service; Confronting the Giant Called You 30-04-17 Sunday Service; Confronting the Giant Called You Reviewed by Unknown on 06:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.