20-04-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; A Life That Does Not Give Glory To God Is A Life That Fall Short Of The Glory Of God.


Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Appreciate God and call him his name, king of kings, Lord of lords......

God does what pleases him, if you know how to think you will know how to say thank you and your complain shows your foolishness and you are showing God you have an ungrateful heart.

If you don’t know how to appreciate your father in heaven you can’t receive anything.

Topic:-A Life That Does Not Give Glory To God Is A Life That Fall Short Of The Glory Of God.
Text:-Luke 17 Vs 11 - 18

When you confess your sin and you forsake it, you give glory to God.

When your thought and imagination is darkened and does not give glory to God, the Lord say he will cause darkness to come your way.

Those that the lord bless and do not give glory to God, God gave them a reprobate mind, so whatever that does not give glory to God is a sin.

A life that does not give glory to God can never understand spiritual things and
God will use his supernatural power to confirm you as a child of God.

I decree, every miracle you enjoy in the presence of the Lord, as you come back to give glory to God, God will increase his glory upon your life. 

Prayer:
Every forces of darkness behind my not giving glory to you, in the name of Jesus I bind that spirit, leave my life

Every forces of darkness that is making me to see self instead of seeing God die

Every old man in me die

You can’t be anything without god

Father, every care of life taking your place in my life thinking I can do anything without you, father purge it out

Every spirit of discontentment I bind you in the name of Jesus, out of my life.

Every spirit of cares of life disturbing the purpose of god for my life, I bind you and send you out of my life.

Friendship with the world is enemity with God

Every friend of this world polluting my destiny, refusing me in giving glory to you father separate us now.

Every strange spirit disturbing the Holy Spirit in my life, out in the name of Jesus.

Every spirit of eating and drinking that is disturbing the Holy Spirit in me, I send you out in the name of Jesus.

Every spirit of distraction, out of my life in Jesus name.

Something needs to happen for something to happen

Every spirit of pity out of my life, I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me.

The day you start seeing yourself you are dead

God is looking for those who will rely on him fully

Father I have made up my mind to give you my all

This is my year of rest nobody can change that

The light of my life come alive for the world to see the glory of my father and give glory to my father

Let everything in my life in the name of Jesus I command you give glory to the lord

My life arise and shine, because this year is the year for the glory of God to be seen in my life.

The supernatural power of the Lord begin to manifest in my life


Thank the lord....
20-04-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; A Life That Does Not Give Glory To God Is A Life That Fall Short Of The Glory Of God. 20-04-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service; A Life That Does Not Give Glory To God Is A Life That Fall Short Of The Glory Of God. Reviewed by Unknown on 11:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.