10-10-16 40 Days prayer & fast (GUEST MINISTER)

GUEST MINISTER FROM DEBORAH MOUNTAIN OF MERCY IN OSUN STATE PASTOR. AYOOLA 

TEXT: - EXODUS 2:6 

THEME: SIGNS OF ANSWERED PRAYER (COMPASSION, MERCY & FAVOUR)

It works for only those that are in Christ Jesus only.

Moses enjoyed these three things: compassion, mercy & favour from god.

Call the name of Jesus once and Holy Ghost - pray, god have compassion
on me among lot of people

Song:
Y'onu si mi o Jesu
Y'ony si mi o baba
Ma je nwa bakan moo
Y'onu si mi o baba...

It's time o lord have compassion on me tonight

Lord, touch my life with your mercy, speak mercy into my life and show me mercy now

Lord visit me in your mercy tonight

Lord, before this week run out let mercy visit me

Lord because am in your presence from today cloth, garment shoe of compassion cover me now

Father let favour of god i didn't work for locate my life now

Lord, as from today put the mark of favour on my life


10-10-16 40 Days prayer & fast (GUEST MINISTER) 10-10-16 40 Days prayer & fast (GUEST MINISTER) Reviewed by Unknown on 14:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.