02-10-2016 The First Sunday Service

Song:
Kabiyesi re oluwa oba to fii imole sa'so bora /2x
O fi imole sa'so bora, oba to fi imole sa'so boraa.

Gen. 6:5-6
The reason Jesus came to earth is to destroy the works of flesh


Shout the name of Jesus seven time and pray like this: anyone in sheep form but is a wolf that has been designed to destroy my life, fire consume them.

Song:
Oyigiyigi olu orun atoba jaye olu orun gbogbo agbaye kii ba mo oriki re bawo ni iba ti dun too..


Psalm 91:1-6
Every person
born of a woman that say he would not see the glory of god in my life lord, destroy them completely

Emi mimo gbemiro olorun alagbara 
Ara kole sisee yin oo olugbala gbemi woo...

Shout the of Jesus one time and pray like this: every power of the wicked tht does not allow will for my life to manifest father, destroy them.

Those who know me and are the one afflicting me father, destroy them

Father, in these forty days every program that you have for me that has been disturbed by the wicked one, arise and destroy them now

Gen. 30:8
My father arise for me, every wickedness that has made my life to bend, be destroyed now

Song:
Arise o Lord; let my enemies be scattered /3x
O lord my God arise...

You are my city of refuge, anything that want to take me away from you, father waste them.

Father, separate me from every unfriendly friend that would not make my life to grow

Song:
Mo fe gbana je
Ina olorun oo...

Everything that god has not created with me that the wicked one put in my life, fire of god consume them now.

Father, every church that i have been that has added to the problems of my life; let your mercy sort me out.

Every wicked power dominating me as from today father do a miracle that would put them to shame

Song:
Esu gbe oo, jesu ti joba gbogbo agbara laye laye ti jesu nii esu gbe oo jesu ti jobaa..

Father, deliver me from ceremonial service in the name of jesus.

Song:
Jesu ti jobaa
Ba'raye fe ba'ayeko
Jesu ti joba..

Father deliver me from ceremonial spirit

Father use my life to win souls to the glory of god, give me testimonies that win soul.

Father, let my enemies fall now every carrier of Lucifer spirit fall.

Every root of bitterness in my life, father uproot it from my life now.

Every shell of sin lord, loose me now

Every veil of Satan that has covered me that am drinking as if am drinking water father deliver me

Mercy that helps one to fight the battle of life i receive it.

Lord, every goodness of today must not pass me by

Song:
There is power
There is power in the blood of Jesus...


02-10-2016 The First Sunday Service 02-10-2016 The First Sunday Service Reviewed by Unknown on 10:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.