Sunday Service During 40 Days Prayers & Fasting

Father single me out today, i need your touch this morning

Song:
Call him Jesus /2x
Jesus...
How i love calling your name
Every day your name is the same...

Jesus is the answer for the world
today above him there's no other Jesus is the way
Jesus /2x i know calling your name everyday your name is the same

Give god the praise now and exalt him

Oba ni oo oba ni
Egbega oo, egbe gaa..
Kilo oruko re oo
Iyanu, na wonder

Hallelujah eee
I go worship my god him dey do am for me hallelujah

E amaa maa..
B'inu re ba dun f'owo re gbe Jesu ga
Gbe gaa...

Aka marama kuwa raya aka marama aka marama

Secrets of why you need to fear god

Sermon Text:                  2 Cor.10:1-6: Gen.6:5
The secrets behind thoughts and imagination

Every spiritual imagination filtering in my heart i bind you; lose your hold in the name of Jesus

In the name of Jesus every negative imagination i bind your, out of my life

My father my father with the blood of Calvary purge my heart from negative thoughts

Every negative thoughts father terminate it

Holy Ghost and fire purge my heart now.

My father my father every mountain of evil imagination i pull you down

You spirit of negative thought i terminate, today marks your end in my life

Song:
Unshakeable must be shaken
Unmovable must be moved
Am serving a living god
Unshakable must be shaken

God you are the owner of my life, visit me now and compel
Me to do your will

Every evil imagination towards my destiny my father destroy it now

Every evil imagination that has limited me from accessing my success die now

Song:
F'anu re see /2x
Gbogbo ko se se laye mi f'anu re see...

Song:
Holy ghost fire...

Every spirit of hindrance and delay holy ghost and fire consume them now

Song:
There is power in the name of jesus /2x
To break every chain ..../3x


Lord, they desire your mercy show them that your mercy now.
Sunday Service During 40 Days Prayers & Fasting Sunday Service During 40 Days Prayers & Fasting Reviewed by Unknown on 11:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.