40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 11-10-2016 - 19-10-2016

11-10-2016

Hebrew 11 vs.1

Sermon text,
Psalm, 15 vs. 1-5
Why Jesus emphasized on righteousness.

Every word that tie my glory down father because you are the word loose me now

Every blood guiltiness that wants to manifest in my life, let the blood of Jesus wash me now

The hand that is pushing the day of my joy forward, father let the hand wither now


My father my father every leg chain and hand chain, break to pieces

Father let sorrow be far from me oh Lord

My destiny i command you today go and possess your possession

Every power from my father and my mother’s house that is tying me now .i lose myself

Every bareness in my life out in the name of Jesus

Every root of bitterness in my life i uproot you

Oh you glory of my life come out now

Oh you my foundation receive the healing of god

Every power that want to make this ministerial calling uneasy father destroy

Father take this ministry to its next level of glory

Let your living water flow over my soul. Let your Holy Spirit take control of every situation that troubles my life

Breathe on me 2x
Holy Ghost fire breathe on me
Yesterday is gone today am renewed

12-10-2016
Lord water special covenant prayer ministry in Jesus name

Lord, water the family of pastor. Ayoola and destroy anything that would not make his ministry to move forward

Lord, grant mama Deborah sound health and uphold her ministry

My father let me not use my character to hinder my miracles

Father, the power of blessing is in your hands tonight have mercy and bless me in this recession time

Lord, use me as a miracle to evangelize to the world

The fire that is bringing my blessing this month must not die

Text: - Exodus 1:8-10

The new king in my neighbourhood, my in-law house, in my family lord destroy their kingdom tonight

Father reveal the secrets of the battle that am going through now




13-10-2016
Lord, meet me in a special way tonight

Song:
Oba ta o rii
Ta n ri ise owo re
Osuba re re oo
Oba ta o rii ta n ri ise
Owo re osuba re re oo..

You are worthy o lord,
Invisible lord the miracle worker
You are worthy o lord

Lift your hands and say lord you are the invisible God, let people see your hand in my life tonight

2kings 5:6-15

The pride that would make me lose my purpose in front of my helper father remove it from my life

My father where i have been thinking for you forgive o lord and take over the situation

Father, where anger have been robbing me of my miracles deliver me tonight

The wise counsel that will save of my miracle while am about to lose it, father send it to me

Lord give me a miracle that would make people to say that you are the only god no other

Father my life needs your miracle, my life needs your help, and if you don't do it no one will do it for me

Father deliver me from the spirit of dog and serpents and every carriers of the spirit dog & serpent that has entered this compound we send out by fire

Father send every carriers of negative spirit out of our midst

Every masquerade covering my glory holy fire consume them

Every power fighting your work in my life destroy them

Father let me be the first to enjoy the mercy of today

Father cause my helpers to remember me now

Let’s begin to thank the lord for everything

Ask god for his mercy tonight

Let’s ask for the presence of the Holy Spirit in our gathering

Every forces of darkness be destroy by the fire of Holy Ghost

Every forces of darkness that want to come against our prayers be destroy in Jesus name

Every territorial spirit we rebuke you tonight

Father tonight i am here in your presence my l

Lord tonight help my faith

Lord tonight use your servant for me

Host of heaven give me my portion tonight. Bless me tonight

Father out pour your fresh auction on your son tonight

Every instrument that is being used to praise the name of the lord it shall work perfectly


14-10-2016
Father give your angels charge over my life

Father because i trust in you nothing called shame shall come near me

Lord remove the love of this world from my heart

Father, break my flesh let it be under the subjection of your word

Lord, let me not go with the lust of this world separate from fro the lust of the world

Father, deliver me from the lust and affections of this world let your word direct my life

Lord, let whatever situations that come my way not separate me from you

Lord, meet with me in your word tonight

Text :- 2 timothy 3:1-8 ; Exodus 7:11 ; 2 Cor.13:5 ; Titus 1:16

Lord walk through my life with your fire, i have disobeyed your servant forgive me

God deliver me from doctrines of this world, deliver me from flesh and let your spirit take over

Father save me from all self decision and my will

Every part of hell am passing through father rescue me now

Father deliver me from my foundation that wants to ruin me

Let the foundation of my parent not waste Lord; deliver me from the faulty foundation of my parent

Deliver me o lord fro sudden destructions

Let your holy spirit take over my life

Thank you Lord for prayer answered tonight

15-10-2016
Lord, make this heavenly journey easy for me

Your hands of miracle use it in my life

Lord it is written that this proverb shall not be said again: that the fathers has eaten grape and teeth of children sore, lord deliver me my foundation

Change all reproach in my life to glory

Father, deliver me completely o lord perfect your work in my life

The restorers of destiny restore me for good

All that is not right not ok in in my life visit it by fire

Father remold me

Arise for my help and help me now

Shout the name of Jesus eight times; say Lord Jesus visit me with the fire of Holy Ghost

Song:
There is power /3x
There is power in the blood of Jesus

The power in the blood of Jesus delivers me from every foundational problem in my life from directing my life

The blood of Jesus begin to speak good of me

Song:
The blood of Jesus set me free from sin and sorrows

The blood of Jesus set me free...

2kings 4:43 - father command the power of abundance into my life

Text: - 2kings 6:1-7

My father, my life needs a permanent presence of the lord

Father let me not fast in vain, let me harvest my fasting

17-10-2016
Father i trust you anew

Lord don’t let this prayer and fasting pass over me. Let me not fast in vain

Gen 8:4

God of the seventeenth day give my life rest

Every messenger of death roaming around this ministry. Father show mercy

Father every messenger of death by your blood strike them with blindness

Father i will not end this year on deficit note

Father i key into your word. Open the windows of blessings for me

Bible text:
Luke, 2 vs. 4-10: Rev. 12:4-6

My every house of inn that bring out

Lord take me to your hiding place, let hide under your shadow

Father take me out of the house of inn, from the house of commotion

Begin to appreciate god for tonight

18-10-2016
Father in my prayer tonight let me obtain mercy

Blind Bethlomeu found mercy father, let me also find mercy tonight

Lord, i cannot help myself; my life needs your help

Text: - Luke 19:1-6

The god that has power break, break me to the level of the attitude that guarantee quick attention from god

Lord, let me not be a prey for the devil and all his devices

When my harvest will be ready o lord, let the devil not throw it away

Father, may i not end this year in deficit

Lord, deliver me from the snare of the fowlers

Song:
Elese oo /2x
Ero tota ro
L'ori mi elese
Moti ni jesu elese e

It is raining all around me
I can feel it, it's the latter rain
Until we are wet, until we are soak with the latter rain

Father let nobody rubbish your name in my life, give me a leap year testimony

Father honour your word in my life, open the door of abundance for me

Song:
F'adura ponmile /2x
Botise gbo adura
Hana f'adure ponmilee

Lord, i will not do this year in darkness

Lord, may nothing separate me from you here i am send me

Thank the lord and appreciate him for tonight.
19-10-2016
Thank and praise god now for his faithfulness etc.

Song:
Awa yin oo
Olorun wa
Awa jewo re pe
Iwo l'olorun wa

Lord, thank you for your safety


40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 11-10-2016 - 19-10-2016 40 Days Prayer and Fasting from 11-10-2016 - 19-10-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 15:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.