40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 1 to Day 3



Day 1          WATCH OR DOWNLOAD

Father open the gate of abundance for me now

Father make yourself manifest in my life


Begin to talk to god now. Tell him those things you want him to do for you

Let’s begin to thank god for answered prayers

Song:
Ki se mi mo se
Ki se agbara mi
Ki se titobi mi
Te fi da mi si o baba

Day 2      WATCH OR DOWNLOAD

My father my father release unto me the blessing of this season

Every blessing of the tenth month manifest by fire now

The blessing of heaven shower on me now

The victory of heaven appear on me now

The favour and grace of heaven .lift me above my contemporaries now

The helper of my life let him find me oh lord

Father let this offering open up a prophetic blessing from you oh lord

Thank you lord for i have receive the blessing of this season

Father remember Nigeria in your mercy

Remember someone and pray for them

Father bless our helpers

Father anything that has to do with death we cancel

Day 3
Thank the and begin to bless his name for keeping you till the month of October

Shout the name of Jesus, my father single me out for unusual blessings and show me mercy today

Song:
Talo dabi re iwo l'oba awon oba
Talo dabi re iwo la'tobiju
Mo wole ni
Iwaju re
Mo yi oo l'ogo
Mo ke hosanna...

O lord thank you for counting me worthy father my life, family, ministry need your miracle

Song:
Adonai i worship you son of god you are so good...Almighty god hallow be thy name your dominion is forever mo

 Go on your knees now and worship God..call him his names.

Father, in all way and in all thing i say thank you lord

Text: - James 3:13-18

Father build up my life with heavenly wisdom

What are the wicked things am doing and i think am smart? My father have mercy upon me tonight and forgive

James 4:6-7, 15-16
Father where i have been boasting showing myself as god father have mercy on me

James 4:6-7
Father i submit to you, power to resist the devil give it to me

Father tonight you every of my taught help and blot out my transgression

Father remember me tonight and attend to my issues

Ask for mercy to forgive anyone that has wronged now

Father, i remember all my helpers that it shall be well with them no matter how little that help is, Lord help them.

God of infinitesimal second let me enjoy your miracles

Lord we thank you for your provision for your church

Father take the miracle of Win Ministry to next level

Father may i not suffer any loss of anything you have used to bless me

Father deliver me from all unseen spiritual wickedness

Father i hide myself and everything that gives me joy under your secured insurance


Thank god for today.
40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 1 to Day 3  40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 1 to Day 3 Reviewed by Unknown on 14:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.