40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 5

Appreciate God now for a new day in his presence

SONG:
Every time i see another breaking of the day i say thank you lord /2x

Open your mouth and thank god for keeping you alive...

Father save my soul this morning with infinitesimal mercy

Lord the patience that is required to walk with give it to me

Text: - Luke 8:1-15

Father i will not die but live to declare your glory

Father i will not know sorrow this year, i will not mourn this year

Anybody projecting death to me in the name of Jesus back to sender now

Whoever is projecting death to everything that gives me joy. In the name of Jesus back to sender

Anybody sending death to me. Sudden judgment of the lord arrest them

Begin to cover everything that gives you joy with the blood of Jesus

Father let me not be an ingrate. Have mercy on me where have been an ingrate

Topic patience as a virtue

The patience that i need to recieve from you father give unto me

My father my father every patience my life requires father wroth it in me

My father my father give me patience. Let me always wait on you

Father your patience to do great deeds father give unto me

My lord my god my personal savior deliver me from every decision have taken outside patience

Father remove impatience from me oh lord. Let me patiently imbibe in your word

Father every impatience problem father loose me. Bring me back

Every decision have taken out of impatience father have mercy and deliver me

Every parental decision that lacks patience that has put me in this problem. Father deliver me now

Every career impatience that am suffering now. Father deliver me now

Every impatience that has pushed me to an evil house, father deliver me from such houses

Every consequences of wrong decision that is separating me from helper father restore me now

God of restoration restore me from my impatience decision

Input in me your heavenly patience

Every decision i have taken without confirming the truth about the say. Father deliver me

Father arise and deliver from every impatience that will rob of my 40days prayer and fasting

Father i will not mourn anybody this year.

Father there will be no lost in my family, church

Bless me with midyear testimony

Father i will not be at the right place at the wrong time

SONG:
Praise god 18x


Father let songs of thankfulness not seize from my home and from everything that gives me joy.
40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 5 40 days Fasting and Prayer - Day 5 Reviewed by Unknown on 19:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.