29-09-16 The Last Vigil of The Month September

Open your mouth and thank god.

Thank god that you are not in the prison, hospital etc...

         



The 40 days fasting and prayer theme: the lord of host is our refuge

Night vigil theme
Matthew 4 vs 1-11 divine help. Audio version here

Divine help came for Haggai in gen. 16:7-10

Gen.22:11, 15 Gen.28:11; Gen.31:11

A divine helper is designed by god

Prayer:
My father send my divine helper now
Every spirit of loneliness, malice, go out of my life

Numbers 22:22-27
Every Ballam that have employed against my life father send your angel to deliver me.

Whatever is the plans of the enemies, father arise now and frustrate them

Song:
Arise o lord and my enemies be scattered
O lord, my God arise...

Arise o god the best helper for my life father use them for me now.

My life needs your help o lord, send my helper to me

Father do not forsake me at this hour, arise and send my helper to me.

Father let everything you have created begin to work in my favour

My destiny helper lord, father send me my destiny helpers

Wherever they have gathered to seek my death father send your angel to destroy them

Song:
My life time i will god my life time if i give god my life time he will take care of me he will never ever let me down i will give god my life time.

Jeremiah 17:7-8

My father open my eyes o lord let see the divine helper you have sent to me

Song:
My helper o /x3
Their is something that makes me come in to your presence my helper..

If you don't believe god you cannot get anything from him.
Isaiah 41:10

Lord i believe your word, you are my helper and if don't help me no one can help arise and help

Isaiah 44:2
Shout to god now, lord if you don't help nobody can come quickly and help me

Job 9:13
Father, whatever i have done that brought your anger into my life lord have mercy now and send your help into my life.

Gen.2:18
Every wrongful helper that has come into my life, father by your mercy flush them out

My father, every helper that is not meant for my life send them out of my life now

Father i am waiting on you in this forty days fasting and prayer, send my helpers to me

Father remember me this hour o lord, do not allow mockery of my faith in you send help now             

Arise lord and help me, do not let the world mock me, you are my only helper.

Every siege of wickedness die

Father remember me, you that remembered Melchizedek send me my helper

Father separate from every carrier of spirit malice, them say back biting

My father separate from my life any carrier of negative oral.


Father arise and be jealous of your ministry


29-09-16 The Last Vigil of The Month September 29-09-16 The Last Vigil of The Month September Reviewed by Unknown on 18:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.