25-09-2016 - Liberation Hour Prayer and Sermon

TEXT: Mark 10:46-52

Lord you are the one who cleans, come and clean your church that those who want to serve you would do so in faithfulness.

Every carrier of filthy spirit, father send them out

Every carrier of dog spirit, my father send them out of your church.

Every carrier of lukewarm spirits in name of Jesus we send them out by fire carry your load and go.

Every carrier of Korah, Dathan and Abiram spirit father let the ground swallow them.


Every carrier of Sanballat and Tobiah spirit we send you out of win ministry in Jesus name.

Every carrier of Sanballat and Tobiah spirit in my life, in my home, family, ministry etc, father separate us now

Song:
Oyigiyigi olu orun, atoba jaye eleda ohun gbogbo..gbogbo agbaye iba moo riri re o bawo nii iba ti dun too

Father have mercy on me and deliver me from the spirit of deception

Every veil of deceits be consumed by fire

Father deliver me from the spirit of permissive will, enforce your will on me now

Song:
Moduro yoin mobere gbega.. Mo wa ripo yin oo l'ogo oo olorun otito mo wa yipo yin o l'ogo olorun iye

Anybody who will slow down my life father remove them now

Every carrier of worldly philosophy and worldly counsels, around me father send them out of my life

Song:
Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
Give me oil in my lamp, i pray
Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
Keep me burning 'til the break of day

Every carrier of Gehazi and Judas spirit that only the good they enjoy in my life is all they want, my father send them out of my life

Every carrier of spirit that hinder blessings in win ministry and in my life we send you out by fire

Every carrier of spirit of scattering, father send them out

There are people that carry the spirit of blood sucker like Jonah in that boat and where ever they are they can't be notice except God fish them out

Every blood sucker around me father fish them out

Father destroy every spirit of lukewarmness

Every carrier of the spirit of vagabond like Cain in the bible father send out of our life, church...

Isaiah 58vs3-4
Father i don't want any unprofitable arguments, quarrels, talking during these forty days fasting anyone carrying such spirit lord, let them be far from me

Every house of Jericho Jesus have mercy on me and deliver me from them all in Jesus name

Every Jericho in my life in form of city or home Jesus have mercy on me today and deliver me now

Every Jericho human being divine intervention send them out of my life in Jesus name.

Every sexual covenant with any Jericho personality break now

Every instrument of Jericho in my life be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

Every foundation of Jericho loss your host over my life in Jesus name.

Father deliver from the judgment of Jericho in Jesus name.

Shout holy ghost seven times, the blood of Jesus seven times and Jesus son of the living God have mercy on me then pray like :- you mountain of Jericho in my life, move now

Mark 10:46-52; Luke 10:30; Deut 34; 3-4
As beautiful as Jericho was it prevented people from seeing good things and bad things are account Joshua 6:1 Jericho hide people from seeing the light Joshua 6:20 everything that has to do with Jericho requires divine intervention. Joshua 7:2-3 Jericho blind folded them and they waste their life, look at everything about Jericho now: blindness & wastage 2kings 2:14-15 sons of the prophets asking Elisha if he is also blind. Jericho blind eyes. Matthew 20:29. Open your mouth and pray now.

Every foundational mountain of Jericho move now in Jesus name.

I refuse to die with my glory...Every Jericho break out of my life now.

There are garments of Jericho, so you should know been well read does not mean that Jericho is not visible in someone's life

Every garments of Jericho in my life be consume fire

Joseph uses stone as pillow but after that day he didn't use stone as pillow anymore because he got delivered

Every pillow of Jericho be destroyed

Lift up you two hands now and pray every leaders of Jericho in Nigeria father release your judgment upon them until they repent

Song:
Me i no go suffer i no go beg for bread, lord of miracle na my papa ooo...

The lord that answer by fire he will be my god...

Victory /3x hallelujah Jesus conquer the devil match ...am match am

I can see everything turning around for my good

I am lifted by the lord above sin and sorrow into the presence of the lord

Warfare Songs:
Temi oo ni soro se l'odo re baba..

Aka marama kan ga kuru
Chineke mo
Aka marama
Kuwa raya aka marama
Aka marama

Lord, you are so good lord, you are kind lord, you are wonderful my lord, you are excellent is thy name excellent is thy name and excellent is thy power lord, you are wonderful my lord you are excellent.



25-09-2016 - Liberation Hour Prayer and Sermon 25-09-2016 - Liberation Hour Prayer and Sermon Reviewed by Unknown on 07:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.