Night Vigil Service of Thursday 15-09-2016

WORSHIP SONG;

"open the eyes of my heart"

Open the eyes of my heart, lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you
I want to see you

Open the eyes of my heart, lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you
I want to see you

To see you high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of your glory
Pour out your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy


PRAYER START

God thank you this morning, just thank and appreciate him.

SONG: Okan mi yin oba orun muu ore wa s'odo re 'wo ta wosan ta dariji talabani bi re..

PRAYER POINTS;

Lord thank you for counting me worthy tonight.

Lord, Jesus release my own increase in this
drought season.

SONG: Jesus is the answer for the world today above him there is no other, Jesus is the way... x4

ILLUSTRATION:
It was divine favour Joseph received in Egypt so, for whomever that is in possession of what belong to you to hand them over; it take divine favour to have them released to you.

PRAY:-
Lord, this day all i request is your divine favour upon my life now.

Matthew 24 vs. 1-7 is the reason for the problem of the world today but remember that during famine Abram excel; so children of God need not suffer dryness.
Genesis 12 vs. 10-16 pray now: divine favour locate my life now in Jesus name.

Genesis 3 vs. 15 every serpent fighting my finance, I bruise your head in the name of Jesus.

SONG: Power from above their is power from above, i believe i receive their is power from above..
Favour from above their is favour from above, i believe i receive their is favour from above..


Father, give me the hearth to obey you..Divine instruction that would bless my life be released to my life now.

Genesis 22 vs. 15-18 obedience in non negotiable when it come obtaining divine favour.

Divine favour changed the destiny of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob so, father, let my own divine favour change my destiny  now
Lord of divine favour sort me out this morning, let your favour find me now.

Lord, let your divine favour locate me this morning and sort me out for good

Divine favour look for it's own as in the life of David

Divine favour sort for me and bless me in Jesus name.

Every power troubling my glory holy ghost & fire destroy them now in Jesus name.

September must not go away; my heaven must open in name Jesus.

James 5 vs. 17-18: Jeremiah 17 vs. 7-8

 Shout the name of Jesus seven times and pray my father let my heaven be open.

Every valley covering my glory lord, be destroyed; father, bring me out in the name of Jesus

Father, i need your presence in my life in the name of Jesus

Father everything that stand against my life let it die now in the name of Jesus.

Anybody spoiling me in the presence of my helper die now.

Anybody contending with my destiny die now.

Every power making making my helper not to remember me, i bind you now in the name of Jesus.

Any one possess with the spirit of Cain in my surrounding die now.

Every carrier of Sanballat and Tobiah spirit around me die

Every power holding my destiny captive die now in Jesus name.

For prophetic pronouncement see video menu.


Night Vigil Service of Thursday 15-09-2016 Night Vigil Service of Thursday 15-09-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 20:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.