Sunday Service; Devil Moving God Against His Own - 11-12-2016


Ministering: - Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

SUNDAY SCHOOL
THEME: THE SABBATH DAY
TEXT: MATT. 12:1-12


Gen.2:8 - The first Sabbath day is the day god put to rest from all his work.

Ex.16:23 - Do all the works you need to do and consecrate the Sabbath.

Heb.4:4

WHAT ARE THINGS GOD WANT US NOT TO DO ON THE SABBATH DAY
1. Ex.20:8 -
2. Ex.34:21
3. Ex. 35:3
4. Neh. 10:3
5. Is.56:2
6. 58:13

WHAT ARE THINGS GOD WANT US TO DO ON THE SABBATH DAY
1. Jh.7:23
2. Jh.9:14
3. Act.17:2

CONSECRATION OF THE SABBATH DAY
1. Ex.16:27-28
2. Ex.21:8
3. Neh.13:15
4. Jer.17:27
5. Ezek.20:20
6. Ezek.20:8, 15
7. Mark 16:9
8. Luk. 24:13
9. Act.20:7
10. Rev.1:10

                   <<< ------                                                                   ------ >>>

Ministering:- Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

THEME: - DEVIL MOVING GOD AGAINST HIS OWN
TEXT: - JOB. 2:1-6

It is important to study the word of god in order to know his plans for you.

Devil is not happy when man is committed to god and serving him;
Devil stands to challenge every good works you're doing.

1chro.21:1 - David whom God called a man after his own heart
Why did god say do not count because when you begin to count the people of God means you are limiting God.

Devil is to move you against your creator because he's happy about all you're doing in the presence of God.

Prayer:

Every works of flesh that is making me to have conflict with the spirit die in the name of Jesus.

Father, deliver me from every satanic wolf of the flesh

Father, deliver me from every foolishness that am calling wisdom

Every foolishness of this world that i have taken as counsel father set me free today

Any ignorance of devil's devises that has entrap me father, deliver me now

Every old man in me that is still speaking in my life i silence you

Every friend of this world that enemy of god father separate lord

Every imagination and thought that is making me an enemy of God father, deliver me from them

Holy Spirit of the lord come and rule and rain in my life

Every move flesh die in the name of Jesus; every decision of flesh die in the name of Jesus

Holy Spirit of god use my life as your dwelling place

The fear of the lord rule in my heart

Every lust of this world die in me

My father i have rededicated my life for you now rule and rain in my life

Father, give me an obedient heart and obedient spirit


Father, reorganize my life, my family, my job, my finance
Sunday Service; Devil Moving God Against His Own - 11-12-2016  Sunday Service; Devil Moving God Against His Own - 11-12-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 05:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.