Second Thursday Night Vigil - 08-12-2016


Ministering: Pastor.Taiwo Olaoye

Theme: Don't Be Deceived By Miracles

Text:- Revelation 16:13-15


Be watchful and don't be deceived by benevolence - Rev.16:15;
What is your fruit?
Is it fruit of bitterness or kindness?


Rev.12:8-9; Rev.20:10-11

Father i need your mercy right now, lord release your mercy.

Father, cloth me up in your mercy; mercy that rejoice against judgements .

Col.2:14 - the blood of redemption blot out every sin now.

Favour allow God to give spirit of righteousness; father, i need your grace.

Father stretch your hand of deliverance and deliver me from every spiritual weaknesses.

Every form of spiritual weaknesses that are compelling me to fall into sin of death, my father deliver me now.

Father, scan me and uproot everything you did not plant in my life.

You that spirit of negative thought, i command you out of my heart now.

You spirit of unthankfulness out of my life.

You spirit that does not make me to involve god first in my life i banish you out of my life

Every carrier of the spirit of the works of flesh that drives me back to my old life of flesh be far from my life

You spirit of murmuring against the word of god be far from my life

You spirit of doublings and lukewarness out of my life

Spirit of accusation, deception; i bind you, i reject you and i send you out

Every spirit of despondency you have no place in my life out now.

Every works of flesh in me die in the name of Jesus.

Col.2:18 - every flesh and imagination that exalts itself above the lord in my life i cast down now.

O my spiritual eyes be opened now.

Jesus let me die to the things of flesh.

Father, let my prayer be a sweet smelling savor before you.

The blood of Jesus you are the one that speaks good and better things, speak good of me today.

Blood of Jesus be my strong tower; put the devil to shame.

Song:
Arise o lord
Let my enemies be scattered /3x
O lord my God arise....

Every enemy of the purpose of god in my life be scattered.

Every negative wind that come to change the purpose of god in my life, i place an embargo on you now and you have no place in my life.

Fire of the Holy Ghost enter into me and ignite the power of the lord inside me.

Father pull me out from every road of hell that am treading.

Father crucify self in me.

The baptism of fire fall upon me now.

Father, give the grace not to die in this Christian race.

Father, i must finish this Christian race strongly and I must not miss rapture.


Second Thursday Night Vigil - 08-12-2016 Second Thursday Night Vigil - 08-12-2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 17:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.