The Last Thursday Vigil Prayers In 2016

The List Prayer Points From Thursday 29th /30th Vigil in 2016


Ministering; Pastor. Taiwo Olaoye

Father flush and cleanse your ministry.

Father separate me from every friend of hell.

Father in anyway i have spoilt someone have mercy on me.

Jesus pull me out of gathering of enemy of God.

Every character that kills the Holy Spirit father deliver me.

Every carrier of the spirit of pig father separates them from me.

Anybody who the spirit of God is fighting; father separate them from me.

Father separate from anyone who is doomed for hell.

Father separate me from every friend of hell.

Father separates me from false accusers.

Father deliver me from the works of flesh.

Father every veil of deceit; be destroy by fire.

Father refine this 90days and purge me lord.

Every tongue that has risen against me in judgement i condem you now.

Anywhere they have gathered to spoil me father put them to open disgrace.

Father every auction i need in this 90days release it to me now.

The power that the devil cannot contain father give unto me.

Every door that the devil is using to attack me father deliver me.

Father the power to start well and end well.

Father deliver me from self.

Father let me not lose your grace

Father deliver me from every bondage of 2016; deliver me now.

Father deliver me from every failure of 2016.

Father every door that the devil has used to come in to my life, father shut them.

Father every darkness surrounding me shine your light.

Father the power to be close to you father give me now.

Every veil of devil father set it on fire.

The hand of the supernatural let it be seen in my life.

Father every unGodly counsel that has ruin my 2016 father deliver me.

Father you are potter of my life remold my life.

Father let me not have sit with the scornful.

Father take me out of way of a sinner.

2016 good tidings; i take now by force.

Father in this 90days let me have the closest walk with you.

Father who ever does not have a good spiritual life, separates us.

Every enchantment and divination against my life back to sender.

Every evil alter my name is placed upon Holy Ghost and fire devour that alter.

Evil arrows go back to your sender.

Every visible and invisible enemy father let them not cross over with me.

Every carrier of spirit of Sanballat and Tobiah.

Every carrier of Ahithophel spirit die.

Every carrier of Ballam spirit die with 2016.

Every carrier of Korah Dathan and Abiram spirit die.

Every carrier of Gehazi spirit go with 2016.

Every carrier of Judas Iscariot spirit out of my life.

Every carrier of Saul spirit separate them from me.

Every carrier of buying and selling spirit out of my life.

Father as many that want to tear my 2017 father tear them to asunder.

Every yoke of the kingdom of darkness father consume by fire.

Father let me not suffer the consequences of somebody else.

Every veil of darkness father consume my fire.

God of my 2017 manifest yourself strong and mighty.

The mercy i have never experience since i was father less me with it.

The rest that has never been recorded before father give me this 2017.


The closest relationship have never had with father let it be this 2017.

The Last Thursday Vigil Prayers In 2016 The Last Thursday Vigil Prayers In 2016 Reviewed by Unknown on 19:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.