11-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service

Ministering: Pastor Taiwo Olaoye

Opening Prayer:
Father help me tonight, in everything I will be doing tonight, lord help me

Bind every forces of detraction, forces of heaviness.

Thank god for the harvest of souls at Alagbon prison

Topic: The Man
Text: Gen 2:18

Adam has never being lonely right from the beginning

God visited Adam and he as many animals surrounding him, he has never being alone

The work of the comforter is to teach you and bring all things back to remembrance.

Holy Spirit, help me to understand your teaching tonight

Genesis 1:26-27
When God created Adam, he has created a helper for him that is already there

Genesis 2:21
The helper that Adam needed was already inside of him

Only God can help you and I, where he kept that helper only he knows

You are my help O Lord, help me tonight

Deu 28:1
If anything is within your capacity and you refuse to help, you are cursed

When you refuse to do the work of God, you are under curse

If God created you for a help and you do it to the detriment of that person you’re cursed.

Prayer:
Father, may I not operate under curse, O Lord my helper may I not do what will attract your curse.

Father you are my Ebenezer, arise and help me

Help me Lord I need wisdom knowledge and understanding

Oh Lord, help me this morning

Father I am poor and in need, lord help me

Grace will sustain you; your sufficiency should be in grace

Father I need your grace, let your grace be sufficient for me

Beauty stands for distraction while the spirit of divination stands for attention,father every distraction at the hour of prayer, I bind you

You that spirit taking my attention, distracting me, I command you in the name of Jesus, out of me

Your spirit must fight before you can have victory and until your spirit is disturbed you cannot have breakthrough

Whoever is a carrier of negative spirit that is distracting my life, I bind that spirit inside that person, out now

Father this problem must end this morning

O Lord my God, arise and show my enemy that you are my God

Man, what you don’t take care of will continue to pursue you, you this situation, in the name of Jesus out of my way

O my father, arise for me O Lord, change that situation for me, I know what you can do, arise for me

You this problem in the name of Jesus give way, whatever my father as not planted out in the name of Jesus

Every battle of hindrance and delay I bind you in the name of Jesus, vanish

O my heaven of goodness, open in the name of Jesus

Every power hindering me, in the name of Jesus I bind you

Every power struggling with my destiny, die in the name of Jesus

Whoever is troubling my life, in the name of Jesus, receive the judgement of God

Whoever is born of a women sitting down on my glory, in the name of Jesus receive the judgement of the Lord.

Whoever possessed with the spirit of darkness, calling my name on their evil altar, fire of the Lord, born them down.

Lord, today is the 12th day, every evil power, every evil altar, every evil gathering upon my life, power hand of the Lord begin to fight for me

Whoever is born of a woman disturbing my finance, in the name of Jesus perish

Whoever is born of a woman that devil is dwelling inside that went to pay to the kingdom of darkness to disturb my life, my father destroy their life.

Everyone one sending arrow of death to me, hear you spirit of death go back to the sender

Every spirit of delay and hindrance I command you in the name of God, back to sender

Every spirit of UN-believe that steals testimony, in the name of Jesus go back to the sender



11-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service 11-05-17 Thursday Night Vigil Service Reviewed by Unknown on 07:49 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.